Use the following steps in order to enable the sleep timer from within Luminary:
1. Tap to the banner with what's currently playing along the bottom of the screen (the "miniplayer")
2. When the window expands to the full-size player, tap on “Zz” along the bottom
3. A list of sleep options will pop up to choose from (10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, End of Episode)
iPhone users can also use the phone's built-in timer function to stop playback on Luminary at different, custom increments:
1. With an episode playing, go to the Clock app in your iOS device
2. Tap "Timer" along the bottom
3. Set the length of time you'd like to allow playback
4. Tap "When Timer Ends" and scroll to the bottom
5. Tap "Stop Playing"
This setting is per-listening session, and cannot be set globally at this time.