Yes. When we launched, we heard from the podcast community about how we can improve Luminary, including the way we access RSS feeds and display data. Please read more about it here.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is Luminary?
- What is a publicly available podcast?
- Does Luminary charge for access to publicly available podcasts?
- Does Luminary host, re-host, cache, or alter audio content from publicly available podcasts?
- Does Luminary insert or remove advertising in publicly available podcasts?
- Why do I sometimes hear an advertisement for Luminary in a publicly available podcast?
- Does Luminary provide podcasters with standard data?
- Does Luminary display show and episode notes and links?
- How do I include my podcast on Luminary?
- How do I remove my podcast from Luminary’s service?