No. We do not insert or remove any advertising in any publicly available podcast nor do we insert advertising before or after a publicly available podcast. When a Luminary user plays or downloads a podcast episode, the user’s mobile device or web browser retrieves the audio file directly from where the podcast is hosted. Luminary does not alter your podcast advertising in any way.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is Luminary?
- What is a publicly available podcast?
- Does Luminary charge for access to publicly available podcasts?
- Does Luminary host, re-host, cache, or alter audio content from publicly available podcasts?
- Does Luminary insert or remove advertising in publicly available podcasts?
- Why do I sometimes hear an advertisement for Luminary in a publicly available podcast?
- Does Luminary provide podcasters with standard data?
- Does Luminary display show and episode notes and links?
- How do I include my podcast on Luminary?
- How do I remove my podcast from Luminary’s service?